Call us today to find out how our wide range of networking services can help your business.
Take advantage of Computer Point's complete line of network
services designed to help you keep your computers, servers and
networking equipment running smoothly and efficiently.
Let us take care of the routine maintenance. If you're not quite
ready for a fully managed service you can purchase a block of labor
time, this way you can take advantage of an outsourced IT
department and get the flexibility of a pay-as- you go service.
When you purchase a block of service hours you have the
flexibility of using them when needed, So, when you want to upgrade
or need service on your existing desktops, servers, laptops,
routers, firewalls, and switches, or you want to add a new desktop
or server to your network.
- Most computer support work can be done on a regularly scheduled
basis avoiding costly service calls.
- Regular support reduces the number of service calls, and often
minimizes the length of time for resolution.
- Regular maintenance reduces the need for emergency support,
saving money and down time.
- When your network runs better, your employees are more
Preventative Services offered
- Perform needs analysis
- Provide live Help Desk support
- Provide network support and administration
- Assist with strategic planning and guidance
- Onsite Support and Projects
- Anti Virus check and update.
- Check workstations for maintenance issues.
- Check and update security patches and updates
- Server backup check and verify restores
- Implement and enforce IT security policies commonly considered
- Review firewall logs, rule bases, software revision, and
updates to maintain security
Whether it's WAN, LAN, VPN, Internet, or wireless, Computer
Point is ready to handle your installation or upgrade. Our skilled
and certified engineers take responsibility for your network.
Call the experienced professionals at Computer Point to manage
the project for you.