- Most computer support work can be done on a regularly scheduled basis avoiding costly service calls.
- Regular support reduces the number of service calls, and often minimizes the length of time for resolution.
- Regular maintenance reduces the need for emergency support, saving money and down time.
- When your network runs better, your employees are more productive.
Preventative Services offered:
- Perform needs analysis
- Provide live Help Desk support
- Provide network support and administration
- Assist with strategic planning and guidance
- Onsite Support and Projects
- Anti Virus check and update.
- Check workstations for maintenance issues.
- Check and update security patches and updates
- Server backup check and verify restores
- Implement and enforce IT security policies commonly considered best practices
- Review firewall logs, rule bases, software revision, and updates to maintain security
Whether it's WAN, LAN, VPN, Internet, or wireless, Computer Point is ready to handle your installation or upgrade. Our skilled and certified engineers take responsibility for your network.
Call the experienced professionals at Computer Point to manage the project for you.